Tips for managing Mosquitoes around your home:
- Keep your rain gutters clear to reduce their breeding grounds
- Filling in low areas in the yard and holes in trees that catch water
- Disposing of plastic containers, tin cans, ceramic pots, buckets or similar water-holding containers or covering them
- Covering trash containers
- Changing the water in birdbaths, wading pools and pet dishes several times a week
- Turning over wading pools and wheelbarrows when not in use
- Keeping swimming pools, hot tubs and outdoor saunas clean and chlorinated or draining and covering them
Book a Mosquito Pest Control Service
All service costs^ shown below are based on an average 3 or 4 bedroom house of up to 40m2, please contact us for service costs for premises of other sizes.
^We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have booked a service, we guarantee the price at the time the service was booked.
^^All warranty periods listed, represent the maximum available periods and serve as a guide only, the actual periods offered are at the discretion of the technician at the time of the service and are based on conducive conditions and environmental factors.