Ants are amongst the most annoying and difficult to control pests. As well as in gardens, they are often found in kitchen cupboards and other food storage areas as they are attracted to sweet and sticky foods and liquids.
Some simple DIY preventative measures include:
- Clear away any food crumbs from under your kitchen appliances and units.
- Clean up any food and liquid spillages immediately.
- Don’t leave uneaten pet food out.
- Regularly clear away household rubbish and ensure all rubbish bins have properly sealed lids.
- Where appropriate, store your foods and liquids in airtight containers.
- Seal any entry points such as cracks and crevices around your doors and window frames.
Book an Ant Pest Control Service
^We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have booked a service, we guarantee the price at the time the service was booked.
^^All warranty periods listed, represent the maximum available periods and serve as a guide only, the actual periods offered are at the discretion of the technician at the time of the service and are based on conducive conditions and environmental factors.