Everyone knows when it comes to mosquitos, those buzzing noise inside your ears & in your nose! Mosquito bites & itching! Oooh, we have no choice but to either kill them by sprays possibly in bigger cases bring in a specialist pest control guy for mosquito control. Below, we’re going to cover the most effective mosquito repellent remedies & products & show you the way to control mosquitoes on your own.
Here is the list of Mosquito Repellent & Remedies:
Natural Neem Oil Repellents for Mosquito Control (Green & Healthy)
For this natural remedy recipe you need to mix 3 simple ingredients as follows:
- Coconut oil: 100 millilitres
- Neem oil: 1 teaspoon
- Essential oil: 10 drops
Use Mosquito Trap as Repellent (Green & Healthy)
All you need to make this trap is a soda bottle, 1 spoon of yeast, 200ml preheated water & 70 grammes of sugar. First, Cut the bottle in half with scissors & pour the water into bottom half, mix the sugar & yeast to the water & put the top half & tape it to the bottom half as you can see in the picture & your trap is ready to go!
Mosquito Bite Remedy (Green & Healthy)
So what can we do after mosquito bite to cure the itching?
- Apply small amount of Vinegar Directly to your mosquito bite
- Apply Alo era to your bite will help to relieve itching and swelling & will also aid in healing your wound
- Rubbing a bar of dry soap directly onto your bite will also give you temporary relief
- Using a mixture of baking soda & water
- Fresh slice of onion can be used by placing it on the affected area for several minutes
- Applying a dap of honey right to the bite will also provide relieve and help prevent infection due to its anti-microbial properties
Alternative Mosquito Repellent Spray as Repellent & Remedy (Green & Healthy)
This Remedy is a simple yet very effective that you can make with the stuff you already have in your kitchen. Here are what you need to make this mosquito Repellent spray:
- Mortar and pestle
- Fresh Parsley (better be fresh but you can use dry one as well)
- Apple cider vinegar (4 Ounces)
- Spray bottleMix the ingredients all together and let it rest for a couple of hours & then strain it out. After pouring it into the spray bottle, you can use it on your hair or on your skin 7 don’t worry there will be no smell left after it drys.
Electronic Mosquito Repellents:
Guys, please do not spend a penny on these so called Ultrasonic repellents or Electronic repellent, they are not working! According to BBC news : “Bart Knols, an entomologist who chairs the advisory board of the Dutch Malaria Foundation and edits the website Malaria World, claims that there is “no scientific evidence whatsoever” that ultrasound repels mosquitoes.”
For a bigger Case call PestGuru, we will tackle your Mosquito Problem with our latest control measures.
Call: 1300 819 693