Mosquitoes are bloodsucking insects that are capable of transmitting certain diseases to humans and animals. They have a distinctive buzz and can breed in any stagnant fresh or salt water, including containers, drains, ponds, pools, dams and tide-affected land.
Some simple DIY tips for managing Mosquitoes include:
- Keep your rain gutters clear.
- Filling in low areas in the yard and holes in trees that catch water.
- Disposing of plastic containers, tin cans, ceramic pots, buckets or similar water-holding containers or covering them.
- Covering trash containers.
- Changing the water in birdbaths, wading pools and pet dishes several times a week.
- Turning over wading pools and wheelbarrows when not in use.
- Keeping swimming pools, hot tubs and outdoor saunas clean and chlorinated or draining and covering them.
Book a Mosquito Pest Control Service
^We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have booked a service, we guarantee the price at the time the service was booked.
^^All warranty periods listed, represent the maximum available periods and serve as a guide only, the actual periods offered are at the discretion of the technician at the time of the service and are based on conducive conditions and environmental factors.