Rodents can pose a serious health problem to humans because of their ability to transmit diseases by a variety of means. Around buildings, the location of rodent nests are typically determined by their access to food and water, they are often constructed of scavenged materials such as paper, fabrics and insulation and are most commonly found in wall cavities, roof voids, under floors and in stored foods.
Some simple DIY rodent management tips include:
- Seal any gaps in walls and around pipes.
- Secure ventilation holes and drain pipes with mesh.
- Use draft excluders on the bottoms of external doors.
- Cleanliness. Cleanliness . Cleanliness.
- Keep food in sealed containers.
- Clear away pet food bowls after use.
- Dispose of rubbish and clean up any spillages ASAP.
- Keep bin lids closed.
- Stay on top of your garden and lawn maintenance.
- Clear up any fallen fruit and leftover bird food from your garden.
Book a Rodent Pest Control Service
^We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have booked a service, we guarantee the price at the time the service was booked.
^^All warranty periods listed, represent the maximum available periods and serve as a guide only, the actual periods offered are at the discretion of the technician at the time of the service and are based on conducive conditions and environmental factors.