Pest Guru at your service, Termite & Pest Control during holidays
The Pest Guru Team have been busy handing out Christmas cheer with Gold Coast Termite and Pest Control work!
Knowing that many people need Pest Control during holidays problems, after many years in the industry, have complied a list of general pest control problems that people on the Gold Coast experience.
Pest Control Problems over the Christmas Period in Chronological Order of Frequency.
- Work around the garden and stumbling across evidence of termites in a pergola or a fence.
- Renovating while off from work and removing a wall in the bathroom to find a live termite nest.
- Having family and visitors over at Christmas lunch and finding ants in the Christmas pudding.
- Opening the garage door, turning the lights on and seeing cockroaches running around the room.
- Kids playing with their new ‘hit toy’ on the grass, only to be bitten by a green ant.
- Pantry moths in the flour when baking the Christmas cake.
- Mouse in the roof scratching all night long.
- Ants getting into the apple sauce.
Servicing Pests such as:
- Mother-in-law’s (jokes)
For this reason, Pest Guru will be on-call 24/7 throughout the Christmas season 2016-2017 to deal with people’s termite emergencies and pest issues. We offer treatments for pest control, we can also come out free of charge and assess for termites of they have already been found. We will also recommend you get a termite inspection to make sure the whole house is assessed so you can see the extent of the damage and termite workings.
Call us today on 07) 55220774 – and Have a Merry Christmas from all of us at Pest Guru.