Statistically 1 in 3 Gold Coast homes will be attacked by Termites (White Ants) in their lifetimes, with the average cost of repairs being between $7,000 and $8,000, which are not covered by most home insurance policies.
Some simple DIY Termite Prevention tips include:
- Find and repair any water leaks around your home and direct any run off away from the external walls.
- Ensure sub-floors have good cross-floor ventilation, drainage and access.
- Do not store goods and materials against the external walls of your house.
- Ensure that any structures that join onto your home do not allow or conceal termite entry.
- Do not allow garden beds or paving to cover over weep holes or the external edge of your concrete slab.
- Do not use untreated timbers for garden beds or retaining walls.
- Clear any dead trees or old wood stumps from your property.
- Check your foundations for cracks and other termite entry points and patch where necessary.
Book a Termite Inspection or Pre Purchase Timber Pest & Building Inspection
^We reserve the right to change our prices at any time without further notice. However, if you have booked a service, we guarantee the price at the time the service was booked.
^^All warranty periods listed, represent the maximum available periods and serve as a guide only, the actual periods offered are at the discretion of the technician at the time of the service and are based on conducive conditions and environmental factors.